The facilities are built in with fire and safety requirement. All of our employees are aware of its importance and anti-fire precautions are taken in every department of the hotel. Therefore, the chances of a fire breaking out are extremely small, however, to further reduce this possibility here are some sensible precautions and other points of what to do in an emergency.
Ø When you check into your room
- Learn where the exits are and locate at least two by walking to each one to help you remember where they are situated.
- Located the fire alarm call points/ fire hose reels on your floor.
Ø If you discover a fire
- Call immediately our Telephone Operator at Ext: 0
- Do not panic and remain calm
- Close all doors and switch off the air-conditioning to keep the fire from spreading out.
- If the fire is small of in its initial stage, use the nearest fire extinguisher to put it out.
- If the fire is out of control, stay away and leave the building if possible.
Ø If you hear the fire alarm or announcement in your room.
Do not panic and stay alert for evacuation. Follow the precaution:
- Do not pack up the luggage, time is precious to save your life
- Feel the door first and if the door handle is hot, do not open. If cold open slowly and be ready to close it again, if necessary.
- Exit if there is no smoke in the corridor. If it’s too dark to see, keep close to the wall.
- If you are caught in a thick cloud of smoke, take short breaths and crawl to avoid it
- Never use elevators and remember close all the doors behind you.
Ø If your exit is blocked.
- Go back to your room, if possible, and stay in order to get further instructions.
- If you can’t return to your room, go up to the roof.
- In any case, remain calm. Help is on the way.
Ø If you are trapped in your room
You room could be the safest place to be in if you can’t get to the stairwell, however:
- Contact our Telephone Operator immediately at Ext: 0
- Be sure you place wet stuff under the door, such as wet towels, sheet or blanket to keep the smoke out from entering into your room.
- Fill up the bathtub so you can quickly remoisten the wet clothes.
- Stay calm and be patient.
Catering to your every need
|· Advanced notice required for airport shuttle||· Air-conditioned public areas|
|· Airport shuttle On request||· ATM/banking|
|· Babysitting or child care||· Ballroom(s)|
|· Banquet facilities||· Barbecue grill(s)|
|· Business center||· Casino|
|· Complimentary wired (high-speed) Internet access||· Spa|
|· Concierge desk||· Conference center|
|· Currency exchange||· Doorman/doorwoman|
|· Dry cleaning/laundry service||· Elevator/lift|
|· Event catering||· Free parking|
|· Free parking for guests only during stay||· Hair salon|
|· Laundry facilities||· Luggage storage|
|· Multiple large conference rooms||· Multiple small meeting rooms|
|· Number of meeting and conference rooms: 5||· Roundtrip airport shuttle (surcharge)|
|· Safe-deposit box at front desk and in the room||· Security guard|
|· Television in lobby||· Tour assistance|
|· Tours/ticket assistance||· Wedding services|
Current Recreation Activities
|· Basketball on site||· Bicycle rentals nearby|
|· Tennis on site||· Childrens club|
|· Fishing nearby||· Golf – driving range on site|
|· Golf lessons available on site||· Health club|
|· Kayaking nearby||· Playground nearby|
|· Rowing or canoeing nearby||· Sauna|
|· Scooter/moped rentals nearby||· Segway rentals/tours nearby|
|· Sports center on site||· Steam room|
|· Swimming nearby||· Swimming pool – childrens|
|· Swimming pool – outdoor||· Tennis courts on site|